Physiomartial is a joint venture of Ayurvedic Health Care and martial arts. It manages martial arts centers and Ayurveda center on the brand of Kerala Ayurveda Inc. Ayurveda is the first medical system known to mankind. The essence of Ayurveda is that in this modern technological age, it offers a whole new way of life to find harmony and balance not only within one self but also in relating to environment, nature, society and fellow beings.
Degeneration in human body starts in 30s. This stage demands maintenance of body and mind because of hormonal imbalance and other conditions. Degeneration of joints causes pain, swelling etc. on skin this factor appears as wrinkles and dry skin. Pain on neck, shoulder, knee, ankle, elbow etc demands timely care to prevent pain swelling and other problems which leads to contracture such as frozen shoulder, flexion deformity on knee joints etc.
The word arthritis means inflammation of joints. Any inflammation is characterized by 5 of these – pain, swelling, redness, increased temperature and loss of function or decreased movement. If untreated, arthritis can cause deformities of joints and may also lead to stiffness of ligaments and tendons. In longstanding cases, the muscles and bones around the joints also become weak. In general, people experience more pain in cold weather and warmth may give relief.
Arthritis (arthrites pl.) can be classified into different categories. It may involve a single joint or multiple joints. The major classification is inflammatory and non-inflammatory.
Even though arthritis means inflammation of joints, there is a category of non-inflammatory arthritis which is commonly known as osteoarthritis. This is probably the commonest form and when people say arthritis, they usually mean osteoarthritis or OA. Many consider this a misnomer and prefer to call it as degenerative joint disease. As the name suggests, it is due to the wear and tear of joints as a consequence of degeneration. It can also have features of inflammation and so both names are still being used. It may involve a single joint or multiple joints and may also be associated with degenerative disease of spine known spondylosis.
In the category of inflammatory arthritis, there are many types and grossly they may be called seropositive or seronegative based on the presence of Rheumatoid factor in the blood test. A typical example of a seropositive inflammatory arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis or RA. There are many other diseases in this category. A typical example of a seronegative inflammatory arthritis is ankylosing spondylitis or AS; there are others as well. In a simple manner, the inflammatory arthrites may be considered to be due to body’s reaction to its own cells, other wise know as an autoimmune disorder.
Another common category of inflammatory arthritis is crystal induced arthritis of which gout is familiar to us. The deposition of crystals of uric acid in the joints causes the acute flare ups of gout. The other form of crystal arthritis is pseudogout which is due to deposition of CPPD (calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate) crystals in joints.
Many bacteria and viruses also cause arthritis and they are called infective arthritis. It is usually called septic arthritis and usually involves a single joint (monoarticular). These are especially in common in people whose immunity levels may be suppressed due to other illnesses.
Joints may also get inflamed secondary to other diseases or injuries. An example is a frozen shoulder which is due to inflammation of tissues around the shoulder joint which later on become stiff.
Determining the type of arthritis is important for deciding the accurate management. Wrong diagnosis may result in unnecessary medications and their side effects. Fortunately, many arthrites have classical or typical clinical presentations which make it easier to start therapies early.
"Bring painless days in your life”
We are successfully treating Lower Back Pain (PIVD, Sciatica etc) Frozen Shoulder (Arthritis), Knee Joint pain, Neck pain (Spondylosis) and other pain full conditions, acute or chronic.
Panchakarma - Kerala’s Traditional Ayurveda Therapy
Treats all kinds of pain (acute or chronic), related to Joint, Muscle and Bone (Arthritis, Sprains and Strains etc); Head Massage for Migraine, Anxiety and Stress; Detoxification Massage; and treatment of other chronic neuro-muscular conditions.
Rejuvenate your mind and body through Ayurveda
Provides Stress Relief, Good Sleep, Increased Blood Circulation, Detoxification and Rejuvenation of Body and Mind
Ayurveda Therapy Available
Abhyanga - Ayurvedic Healing Massage, Kizhi - for pain management, Shirodhara- for migraine and insomnia, Kadivasti, Shirovasti, Swedana, Udwarthanam, Spine and Back care Program, Steam bath & Beauty Care Program.
We value your time,Call now to book an appointment: (Cell)416 625 6546
Services available in English, Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam
Benefits of Ayurvedic Massage
Massage helps to increase the production of white blood cells which increases the immunity and resistance power of the body against viruses and diseases. Twelve benefits of Ayurvedic massage listed.,
1. Ayurveda treats not only a disease or its complications but the entire body. Regular massage helps in maintaining a balanced body, which is important for maintaining GOOD HEALTH and reducing signs of OLD AGE.
2. Removes Fatigue. Fatigue is caused by physical and mental strain. In turn fatigue affects the muscles and cause tension. Rubbing, patting and squeezing the muscle remove fatigue.
3. Removes the Humor of Vata. Humor consists of four chief fluids in the body, namely blood, phlegm, cholera and melancholy. These determine the physical and mental qualities of a person. Vata causes rheumatism. Daily massage with ‘Mahanarayana Thaila’ helps to remove problems caused by Vata.
4. Improves Eye Sight. Regular massage improves eye sight and keeps blindness and disease of eyes away. Massage of the feet especially under the big toe, spine neck and head will eliminate eye problems and improve vision.
5. Strengthens Body. Rubbing, pressing, kneading and so on improves the circulation of vital life fluids and strengthen the body on the whole.
6. Longevity. With regular massage one can increase the longevity of one’s life.
7. Induces Sleep. Ordinarily massage induces sleep but massage of the head and feet with pumpkin seed oil before going to bed can bring sleep, peaceful sleep.
8. Strengthens Skin. Massage makes the skin smooth, shining and strong. Dryness is a sign of the Vata element in the body being disturbed. Sometimes dryness is also caused due to anxieties and worries, though people in cold regions develop dry skin due to the chilly weather.
9. Tolerance against Disease. A certain resistance against diseases increases with massage because it stimulates the production of antibodies and strengthens the seven components of the body mentioned in Jarahar.
10. Tolerance against Injuries. A person who receives massage regularly recovers from injuries faster than a person who does not receive massage.
11. Protects against Phlegm and Wind Ailments. Massage protects the person from all ailments caused by Kapha and Vata
12. Gives Strength and color to the skin. The color, complexion, texture and strength of the skin improves with massage
P A N C H A K A R M A
Panchakarma is the five-fold purification therapy, which is a special form of treatment in Ayurveda consisting of vamanam, virechanam, nasyam, sneha vasti and kashaya vasti. This treatment is indicated for the healthy as well as for the diseased for eliminating toxins from the body. It is acknowledged as an excellent method to maintain health and to slow down premature aging.
Treatments provided for neck pain, back pain, spondylosis, joint pains (all types of arthritis), any chronic musculoskeletal conditions, migraine, insomnia (lack of sleep), etc. Treatments are only through external applications by using medicated oils and herbs for therapeutic and rejuvenation purposes only.
The treatments provided are includes :-
Abhyangam, Uzhichil, Pizhichil – Detoxification massage (Body and Head massage). It helps body mechanism to recoup strength and functional efficiency. Gives soothing effect to nervous system, improves blood circulation and provides good sleep.
Different types of Kizhi – for muscular and joint pain
Kadi Vasti – for low back pain
Shiro Vasti – for nervous system and disorders of Head
Ayurveda = Ayu + Veda
(Time from birth to death) (Knowledge or Learning)
Adapt Ayurveda, the Indian System of Medicine